At Wellpoint we are passionate about keeping Canadians healthy and safe at work. We are driven to set new standards for occupational health and safety practices through the use of innovative technology, best practices and a focus on quality. We love what we do and take pride in making a difference!
With 14 offices nationally, we provide workplace services including Medical Assessments, Disability Case Management, Wellness, Prevention and Compliance programs. Our dedicated team of healthcare providers help our customers improve health, attendance and productivity which strengthens business and improves the bottom line. Our focus is on delivering high quality services to clients and we understand that a foundation of great employees is our biggest advantage. Our most important asset is our people and we believe in cultivating a work environment that enables our employees to be their most successful selves.
What sets us apart?
- We often have part time and full time opportunities available
- Many of our opportunities provide flexible work hours
- Orientation and training for new hires
- Support from leaders in the Occupational Health field
- Opportunities for continuing education, development and growth
- Competitive compensation and a flexible benefit plan
- Flat organizational structure that fosters a collaborative culture
Wellpoint is committed to providing an environment that is accessible and inclusive for all during our recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding our current vacancies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for qualified safety professionals including EMR’s, PCP’s, ACP’s, OFA Level 3’s, Firefighters and Air Hands. For these positions, email your cover letter, resume, and certificates to email@example.com.