At Wellpoint we are passionate about keeping Canadians healthy and safe at work. We are driven to set new standards for occupational health and safety practices through the use of innovative technology, best practices and a focus on quality. Our most important asset is our people and we believe in cultivating a work environment that enables our employees to be their most successful selves. We love what we do and take pride in making a difference!
What sets us apart?
- We often have part time and full time opportunities available
- Many of our opportunities provide flexible work hours
- Orientation and training for new hires
- Support from leaders in the Occupational Health field
- Opportunities for continuing education, development and growth
- Competitive compensation and a flexible benefit plan
- Flat organizational structure that fosters a collaborative culture
Wellpoint is committed to providing an environment that is accessible and inclusive for all during our recruitment process.
If you would like to submit a resume to a position other than the roles that are posted on our website, please send it to email@example.com